EPACK was born a fulfilment centre, created from 20 combined years of experience in the E-Commerce and logistics industry. We understand your success is our success and to enable this we have invested heavily in systems, software and service levels to ensure we are the Number 1 fulfilment partner in Ireland.
We understand the chicken and egg scenario and we know, from an extensive background in Irish Logistics, that E-Tailers believe they could sell in Ireland but to make the sale they need the courier rate and to get the courier rate they need the sales.
Epack have these rates already and are ready to pass them onto you.
Couple this with a simplistic pricing structure that takes your handling, picking, packaging, printing and Admin costs for an outsourced warehouse and pulls them into one single price , billed in your choice of either sterling or EURO, and starting out in Ireland really is as easy as pie, without a single chicken or egg in sight.
WHAT YOU GET
- No fuss pricing structure
- Cloud based order management system, meaning no more file uploads for orders or tracking data
- Inventory and order processing feeds linked directly with your selling channels
- White glove account management
- Experience in the Uk market bringing expertise and raising the bar on customer expectations
- Strategic partnerships with UK and Ireland based deal sites and selling channels.
- Pick right first time rate in excess of 99.98%
9PM CUT OFF POINT
IF ALL OF THIS DOESNT SET US APPART FROM THE ALLEGED COMPETITION.
THEN PERHAPS A NEXT DAY DELIVERY WITH A CUT OFF POINT OF 9PM WILL.
RIGHT PLACE, TIME & PATNER
Ireland may not be your first thought when you consider emerging global markets ripe for the E-volution pickings, but think again;
- Ranking 15th in the world with a GDP of over $44K v’s the UK’s 28th place with just over $36K
- Ireland has again recently been crowned the fastest growing economy in the EU
- In 2014 the Irish economy grew by 4.8% against the UK’s 3.1%
- Online sales increased to over 4Billion in 2014 with over 70% of these sales landing in the shopping carts of non .IE websites.
- There are just 170K .IE websites currently registered and this figure encompasses all information only and company registrations as well as retail sites.
- Daily Deal Sites quote a higher click through and purchase rate on Ireland promotions v’s the same offer running on UK sites.
The Irish market is without doubt the next big thing to hit the global ecommerce phenomenon.
Whilst no-one is disputing the Irish population is much smaller than that of UK, France or Germany, so is the competition and that’s what makes the opportunity so very exciting.
You have an open audience of people waiting for you to bring your experience and inventory, standards and services. Present all of this to a collection of eager wide eyed consumers who are waiting patiently for the ecommerce explosion to hit their shores and you’re on to a winner.
Step into the Delorian, pack up your skills and lessons learnt from a competitive UK market and get ready to hit the ground running.
Our pricing structure is unique in the Irish Market. We have cut out the complex and replaced it with an applicable, honest, charging system. This system brings your packaging, picking and admin costs into one single fee. Making it much easier to calculate your overall warehousing and fulfilment costs.
Our skills were born in the E-Commerce industry and here they remain. We price contracts with the retailer in mind, the better you do, the better we do. Without you, there is no us.
We have invested heavily in IT systems and integrations giving you complete, comprehensive and unrivalled transparency on our performance and more importantly, your performance. Our strategic partnership with a leading OMS provider means you enjoy a 24/7 view on your inventory and your orders.
If you want to put EPACK in basic terms, we receive your orders directly from the selling channel, we pick, pack and dispatch. But EPACK’s offer is far from basic;
- Active sales management in the form Deal Site introductions
- Set up and listing training on national Irish selling channels.
- Cloud based Order Management system, giving you complete transparency and live feeds on your inventory and sales performance.
- Reduced courier charges
- Fulfilment operation spanning 14 hours per day, Monday through to Friday.
But let’s save the best till last. ……..
EPACK can offer you a NEXT DAY DELIVERY option for domestic ORDERS RECEIVED UP TO 9PM!
'' DID YOU KNOW IT'S ACTUALLY CHEAPER FOR UK BASED E-TAILERS TO STORE THEIR PRODUCT IN OUR IRISH WAREHOUSES AND SHIP BACK TO THE UK! ''
Sonic | Online